77th St. Division GoalsIt is the mission of the 77th Street Area Community Police Station to provide quality service to our community and to establish a safe environment for those who live, work and visit the 77th Street Area. We will work in partnership with the community in a courteous and respectful manner to protect lives, property and quality of life within our neighborhoods.
Our goal as a police department is to keep society free from crime and disorder. As the primary law enforcement agency within our geographical boundaries, we are committed to identifying, arresting, and prosecuting criminals.
In keeping with the Department’s Mission Statement and Core Values, we are also committed to promoting a healthy work environment for our employees in which they are supported, empowered and valued, allowing them to be productive.
Goals for the 77th Street Area
▪ Reduce Part I crimes by 15 percent
▪ Strengthen the Community-Police Partnership
▪ Build morale through leadership and an employee-centered station
▪ Reduce serious injury and fatal related traffic collisions by 10 percent
▪ Maintain and strengthen the Area Safe Parks Program