Cadet Parent Academy NA14027rh
Saturday, March 1, 2014
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
100 West First Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
All the cadet parents are invited to assist a free academy of 8 weeks, only for the family members and friends of the cadets.
- Internet crime prevention against children
- Drug dangers and recognizing drugs
- The gang culture and gang prevention
- What parents need to know regarding juvenile law and procedures
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Improve communication with your children
Space is limited please call today to reserve a seat
For further information and to reserve a seat, please contact the Youth Programs Unit at 213-486-0100.