Central City Police Boosters Salutes Central Division Personnel
"Central City Police Boosters Salutes Central Division Personnel"
Los Angeles: Assistant Chief James McDonnell will join the Central City Police Boosters to honor the Los Angeles Police Department’s Central Area officers, civilian employees and volunteers at a luncheon awards ceremony on Thursday, February 27, 2003.
The luncheon provides the business community a forum to recognize and support the efforts of the personnel assigned to Central Area.
The following personnel will be receiving awards:
- Supervisor of the Year: James MacDonald
- Detective of the Year: Patricia Hauck
- Police Officer III of the Year: Juan Guerra
- Police Officer II of the Year: Beth Jenkins
- Civilian Employee of the Year: Marilyn Mack
- Volunteer of the Year: Kristina "Tina" Olson
- Outstanding Community Service Award: Senior Lead Officer Randall McCain
The luncheon and awards ceremony will be held from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Golden State Ballroom of the Wilshire Grand Hotel, 930 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles.
For further information, contact Officer Marie Kardiban, Central Area Community Relations Unit, at 213-847-0248 or 213-485-6586.
This press release was prepared by Public Information Officer Jason Lee, Media Relations Section, 213-485-3586.