Graffiti and Illegal Dumping
GRAFFITI & ILLEGAL DUMPING HOTLINE 311
Look around your community. Do you see walls covered with graffiti? Spray paint on stop signs? Public restrooms vandalized with gang-related scrawlings? Piles of trash?
Graffiti and illegal dumping is a significant vandalism problem for businesses and communities throughout this country. Besides defacing public and private property, graffiti and illegal dumping signals disorder in a neighborhood and invites crime. The physical condition of a neighborhood and a business district sends clear signals to potential offenders about the likelihood of being apprehended for their crimes.
- Graffiti Awareness
- Los Angeles City Councilman Launches 311 iPhone App
- What Graffiti Means to a Community
- City of Los Angeles Ordinance §165152
- Graffiti & Illegal Dumping Apprehension Reward
- Operation Clean Sweep (OCS)
- You Can Take a Stand to Prevent Graffiti and Vandalism
- Teenager Killed by Train While Spraying Graffiti
City of Los Angeles, Office of Community Beautification Overview
The Office of Community Beautification (OCB) serves as a resource for community improvement programs throughout Los Angeles. OCB programs are designed to empower neighborhoods and community groups. By utilizing OCB services, participants improve their environment while building partnerships with the City of Los Angeles.
Graffiti Removal Forms
Click here to access the On-line Graffiti Removal Service Request Form
Los Angeles City Councilman Launches 311 iPhone App