Days of Dialogue to Discuss Coming Together in Time of Crisis
Days of Dialogue to Discuss Neighborhoods Coming Together in a Time of Crisis: The Case of Jose Raul and Suzie Marie Pena
Tuesday, July 26, 2005, at 6:00 p.m.
- Location 1: Tim Watkins Center,
10950 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles
- Location 2: Central American Resource (CARCEN),
2845 West 7th Street, Los Angeles
- California Assemblyman Mark Ridley-Thomas,
- Central American Coalition,
- Stop the Violence Increase the Peace,
- Salvadoran-American Leadership and Educational Fund,
- YWCA of Greater Los Angeles,
- Homies Unidos,
- 48th Assembly District Empowerment Congress,
- Watts Labor Community Actions Committee,
- Central American Resource Center
LAPD supports Days of Dialogue, chaired by State Assemblyman Mark Ridely-Thomas.
Days of Dialogue is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization whose mission is to be a catalyst in the community problem-solving process by creating dialogue on sensitive social issues among diverse community groups.
For further information contact the offices of State Assemblyman Mark Ridley-Thomas at 213-745-6656.