Salute to Kids
The West San Fernando Valley Salute to Kids
Lanark Park Community Recreation Center
21816 Lanark Street
Canoga Park, CA 91304
September 8, 2012
United States Congressman Brad Sherman
Los Angeles City Councilman Dennis P. Zine Council District 3
Members of the Winnetka Neighborhood Council
California Assemblyman Bob Blumenfield
Members of the LAPD Topanga Area
On September 8, 2012, the annual Salute to Kids walk will be held at Lanark Park Community Center jointly hosted by:
The event will feature a unity walk in surrounding neighborhoods and end at the park where there will be snacks for the walkers, a resource fair that will include various organizations aimed at helping meet the needs of families and individuals, free entertainment, free barbeque, static displays featuring police vehicles, horses, trash trucks, and Darth Vader and other costume characters.
- Los Angeles City Attorney’s office,
- Los Angeles Police Department Topanga Area Community Police Station
- Los Angeles County Probation Department
- Congressman Brad Sherman
- Assemblymember Bob Blumenfield
- Councilmember Dennis Zine
- Los Angeles City Mayor’s program-Gang Reduction & Youth Development and many others.
For more information contact Sandy Kievman with the Office of the City Attorney at 818-374-6837 or Topanga Area Community Relations office at 818-756-3180 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.