Community-Police Advisory Boards (C-PAB) Meeting Schedule and City-Wide Minutes
Celebrating Police-Community Partnerships
Community-Police Advisory Boards (C-PABs) were created in 1993 to provide community members with an opportunity to provide information and advice to their respective Area and to take information from the police department back to the community.
Each of the 21 geographic Areas (community police stations) throughout Los Angeles has its own C-PAB. These advisory groups meet monthly to discuss crime and quality of life issues. Each C-PAB has two co-chairs, one of the Area commanding officer while the second is a civilian member voted on by the membership.
Recently, many C-PABs have formed subcommittees in addition to the general group to tackle specific crime and quality of life problems. Examples of C-PAB subcommittees include Graffiti, Youth, Homeless Outreach and Traffic.
- Central Area 213-486-1163
- Hollenbeck Area 323-342-4140
- Newton Street Area 323-846-3937
- Northeast Area 213-485-2548
- Rampart Area 213-484-3058
- Devonshire Area 818-756-8270
- Foothill Area 818-756-8866
- Mission Area 818-838-9860
- North Hollywood Area 818-623-4001
- Topanga Area 818-756-3180
- Van Nuys Area 818-374-9402 / 9403
- West Valley Area 818-374-7630
- Harbor Area 310-522-2042
- 77th Street 213-485-4285
- Southeast Area 213-972-7962 / 7962
- Southwest Area 213-847-5800
FEATURED COMMUNITY MEMBER