Monday, November 6, 2000
Annual Town Hall MeetingLos Angeles - The Los Angeles Police Department, Operations-West Bureau, invites the public to attend its annual Town Hall Meeting. The Town Hall Meeting will be held at Venice High School, located at 13000 Venice Boulevard, on Thursday, November 9, 2000. The meeting will be held in the auditorium from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The 2000 Town Hall Meeting will bring community members and local government together to discuss community concerns. The Chief of Police, commanding officers from West Bureau Community Police Stations, as well as other police and City officials, will be in attendance.
This is the time and place where persons, as members of the community, can participate in making this community/police partnership work. The public is encouraged to attend, and bring their questions, suggestions and neighbors!
For further information, please contact your local Community Police Station's Community Relations Office listed below:
- Hollywood Area - 1358 N. Wilcox Avenue, 213-485-4310
- Wilshire Area - 4849 W. Venice Boulevard, 213-473-0445
- West Los Angeles Area - 1663 Butler Avenue, 310-575-8431
- Pacific Area - 12312 Culver Boulevard, 310-202-4525
- West Traffic Division - 4849 W. Venice Boulevard, 213-473-0220
This media advisory was prepared by Officer Lyle Michelson, Media Relations Section, 213-485-3586.