Chief's Conference on Investigating and Solving Sexual Assault Crimes
The Rape Treatment Center at Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and LAPD partner to host the Chief's Conference on Investigating and Solving Sexual Assault Crime.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Casa Del Mar Hotel
1910 Ocean Front Walk
• Chief William J. Bratton, Los Angeles Police Department
• Gail Abarbanel, Director, Founder and Director of the Rape Treatment Center
• Dr. Anna Salter, International Lecturer and Author on Sex Offenders
• Lance Gima, Chief of the Bureau of Forensic Sciences, California Department of Justice
• Dr. Marc LeBeau, Director, FBI Toxicology Laboratory
Media are invited to attend the conference. Chief Bratton will be speaking in the morning between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m.
The Rape Treatment Center and the Los Angeles Police Department co-host a panel of experts to talk about a variety of topics related to investigating sexual assault crimes.
Investigators from LAPD and other local law enforcement agencies will attend to learn the latest information on sex offenders and child molesters, DNA evidence and drug-facilitated sexual assaults.
For additional information, contact Roberta Silverman, Rogers