The LAPDonline.org® website has made reasonable efforts to provide an accurate translation. However, no automated or computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace human or traditional translation methods. The official text is the English version of the LAPDonline.org® website. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information presented by the translated version of the website, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.
Traffic Court Liaison Unit
The TCLU's duties are as follows:
▪ Liaison with judges, District Attorneys, City Attorneys and court personnel.
▪ File misdemeanor traffic arrests for the Metropolitan Area.
▪ Maintain traffic citations Citywide, forwards them to Court. Subpoena preparation.
▪ Conducts Driving-Under-the-Influence (DUI) arrest report audits, annually.
▪ Maintain suspended license information, forwards to DMV.
▪ Maintain citation cancellations Citywide.