"Fix-It" ticket , How can I pay a traffic ticket I was issued online?

Traffic Citation Questions

Where can I get a "Fix-It" ticket signed off?

I lost my traffic citation – What do I do?

If you lost your traffic citation, you need to contact the courts for information to resolve your ticket. You can obtain court information by visiting the Los Angeles Superior Court Traffic Violation Information website.

How can I contest a traffic citation?

A person who receives a traffic citation may contest it by going to the court he/she is cited to (listed on the citation) and posting bail (paying the amount of the citation). After the person has posted bail, the court clerk will assign a court date. On the specified date, the person will be able to plead his/her case before a judge and question the officer. If the judge rules in the person’s favor, the bail they posted will be refunded. Additional information can be obtained by calling the Los Angeles Municipal Court Traffic Information and Payment Center at 213-742-1884.