How can I get a disposition of my arrests?

To obtain a disposition of your arrest (after appearing before a judge), please contact any Los Angeles County court house or call (213) 628-7700, Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 4:30pm.

In addition, you can contact the California Department of Justice to obtain your own criminal history printout that will contain disposition information (if available).

Please visit for more information.