How do I pay a bill I received from the Office of Finance for a DUI traffic accident?

If you have been arrested for a DUI where a traffic collision was involved and have received a bill from the Office of Finance for the cost of the investigation you have a few options.

The city accepts cash, checks, cashiers checks and money orders to settle these bills.  If your bill is not paid in a timely manner the Office of Finance does report to collection agency and this will adversely effect your credit.