Mayor's Crisis Response Team (CRT) March 21 - May 4, 2023 Volunteer Opportunity Spring 2023 CRT Academy
The DMMS is responsible for the systems maintenance and support of the following systems:
• Automated Personnel and Records Information System (APRIS),
• Integrated Crime and Arrest Records System (ICARS),
• Homicide Library System (HLS),
• LYNX Photo Management System (LYNXPM),
• Kitroom Inventory Tracking System (KITS),
• Community Online Reporting Service (CORS),
• Report Distribution Service (RDS),
• and the NICE Complaint Hotline System.
DMMS also manages Wireless Camera Surveillance Systems (WCSS). The WCSS is consists of several groups of surveillance cameras that are placed at strategic geographical locations as an additional tool for area division to assist in solving and deterring crimes.