• Coordinate the Department’s Level “C” Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training Program to include the Law Enforcement Response to Terrorism, Law Enforcement Protective Measures, Law Enforcement Response Actions, and the Threat Hazard Recognition and Emergency Actions Training for Recruit Officer and In-Service Personnel;
• Prepare and/or Update PPE Lesson Plans;
• Instruct and teach courses to Academy recruits and In-Service Training;
• Coordinate the Level “C” PPE Instructional Cadre;
· Maintain the Department’s PPE Trailers;
· Prepare Level “C” PPE Grant and Budget Requests;
· Conduct Product Evaluations on Level “C” and PPE/Respiratory Protection Equipment.