Ticket/Citation Questions, Paying a Ticket, Contest a Ticket

Parking Enforcement

parking ticket envelope

I lost my parking violation - What do I do?

Attached to your parking violation is an envelope to mail your parking violation. If you have lost your parking violation, you need to contact the Parking Violation Bureau, Department of Transportation. See above for a picture of the top left portion of the parking violation envelope for information.

There is additional information online, click below:
LADOT - Los Angeles Department of Transportation