This is to inform you the vehicle repossession fee site will not be available on the following dates and times due to system maintenance activities:
*** Saturday February, 3rd, 2024 from 9:00pm to Monday February 5th, 2024, 10:00am
If your vehicle was repossessed, you are required to pay a $15 fee and obtain a receipt as proof of payment.
Government Code 41612 – “After possession is taken of any vehicle by or on behalf of any legal owner thereof under the terms of a security agreement or lease agreement, the debtor shall pay the chief of police or a parking authority operated by a city and county a fee of fifteen dollars ($15) for the receipt and filing of the report of repossession pursuant to Section 28 of the Vehicle Code before the vehicle may be redeemed by the debtor.”
Complete the required fields below to submit an online payment via credit card. Upon submission, you will be redirected to a third-party website to complete the payment process. A 2.46% service fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
Return and Refund Policy
You will need to print your receipt once the transaction is completed. Please make sure you are connected to a printer. There are no refunds or returns for repossession receipts. NOTE: If you have trouble with your credit card, please use another credit card to make payment.
If you are having problems, try the following:
1) Make sure you are using a credit card and not a debit card!
2) Use another Internet browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari
3) If you are using an Apple device, use an Android
4) If you are using a desktop computer, try a laptop or cell phone
5) If you don’t have another device, use someone else’s device or go to your local public library
6) If your credit card does not work, try using a different credit card
7) If you don’t have a credit card, you can ask a friend or family member to try their card