Want To Go Out To The Field And Do Stuff?
If So, Get Involved With The Most Active Reserve Unit In The City
We At West Traffic Division Have The Most Active Reserves In The City. Our WTD Reserves Work On A Variety Of High Profile Field Assignments Including:
- Crosswalk Enforcement
- Unregistered Vehicle impounds
- Equipment violations
- Anti-gridlock enforcement
- Vehicle safety enforcement
- Meaningful training opportunities
- Driving under the influence detail
- Community mobilization / education
- Special Events
- Traffic intelligence information
For more information, and how to get involved, call Sergeant Clark, Reserve Coordinator, at WTD 213-473-0222.
Currently we have over 30 happy reserves. Come Join Our Family at WTD,
The Place To Be In The LAPD.