Stolen Vehicle License Plate Reader
News Conference announcing the installation and use of the Stolen Vehicle License Plate Reader technology installed in police cars in North Hollywood and Foothill Division Areas.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Fernangeles Recreation Center
8851 Laurel Canyon Boulevard
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Deputy Chief Michel Moore, Valley Bureau
Captain Joseph Curreri, Foothill Area
Captain Michael Williams, North Hollywood Area
Councilmember Wendy Gruel, Council District No. 2
Councilmember-Elect Richard Alarcon, Council District No. 7
North Hollywood and Foothill Area Commanders want to express their gratitude to the areas Neighborhood Councils and the Studio City Business Improvement District Association for purchasing the units for these two Valley divisions. North Hollywood has two of the units in use and Foothill has one.
The following Neighborhood Councils contributed to the purchase of the units:
For further information, contact Media Relations Section at 213-485-3586.
- Greater Toluca Lake Neighborhood Council
- Greater Valley Glen Neighborhood Council
- Northeast North Hollywood Neighborhood Council
- Midtown North Hollywood Neighborhood Council
- Sun Valley Neighborhood Council
- Arleta Neighborhood Council
- Pacoima Neighborhood Council
- Sunland / Tujunga Neighborhood Council
- Foothill Trails Neighborhood Council