Thursday, September 18, 2014
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Santee High School
1921 South Maple Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90011
Los Angeles City Councilman Curren Price, Council District 9
Mr. Joe Bernardo, Los Angeles Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs
Representatives from the Department of Motor Vehicles
Representatives from the County of Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs
Los Angeles Police Department, Office of the Chief of Police
Los Angeles Police Department, Newton Division
To provide an opportunity to learn more about the new law related to licensing undocumented residents and to provide a platform to address questions and concerns.
Highlights of the event:
• A panel discussion to address questions and concerns regarding Law AB 60
• How a resident prepares to obtain a Driver’s License in 2015
• What documents are required to receive a Driver’s License
• The review of requirements to ensure equal treatment of all licensed motorists
• How to avoid receiving a fraudulent Driver’s License
• The event will be provided in Spanish and English
For more information, please contact LAPD’s Newton Area Community Relations at 323-846-3937.