All California residents 16 years and older may apply for a driver’s license beginning January 1, 2015
Friday, November 21, 2014
6:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m.
Banning High School
1527 Lakme Avenue
Wilmington, California 90744
Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs Representatives
LAPD Community Relations Section Representatives
LAPD South Bureau Representatives
LAPD Harbor Area Representatives
Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Representatives
To provide an opportunity to learn more about the new law related to licensing undocumented residents and to provide a platform to address questions and concerns.
Highlights of the event:
• How a resident prepares to obtain a driver’s license in 2015
• What documents are required to receive a driver’s license
• The review of requirements to ensure equal treatment of all licensed motorists
• How to avoid receiving a fraudulent driver license
• The event will be provided in Spanish and English
• DMV and LAPD will provide a panel to answer questions related to AB60
For more information, please contact LAPD’s Community Relations Section at 213-486-6000.
** Child watch services will be available **